[mrtg] Re: MRTG and solaris 7

Aguet Pierre Pierre.Aguet at UnionSuisse.ch
Fri Jul 9 10:39:39 MEST 1999

Hi Philippe,

Speaking French ??

I've made the setup on solaris 7 x86, (Compaq DP EN PII/350 with 64MB ram).
The Http server is Apache 1.3.3. I'm monitoring 35 BAY routers, few BAY
C-100 switches, some Unix servers, some NT servers and few other things.

It works fine.

I had no particular problem to set it up.
I just downloaded a maximum of pre-compiled thingies (Perl,Gcc, Apache...)
from http://www.sunfreeware.com/sol7rightintel7.html for intel or
http://www.sunfreeware.com/ for something else

It helped as i did not had to lose time to compile them.

HTH and ask if need more info.

Pete