[mrtg] Re: Mrtg and cisco5230

Starkweather, Mike mike.starkweather at anheuser-busch.com
Mon Jul 26 15:59:23 MEST 1999

Cesare,

The MRTG config file just tells MRTG what to monitor and how.  MRTG looks at
SNMP OIDs and other things you can "pipe" into it (see Target parameter).

The normal reading most people get from modem pools is how many modems are
active at one time.  Check the Cisco MIBs (from their web site I believe) to
find the right OID, or you can search the archives listed at the bottom of this
message for numerous examples.

Mike Starkweather