[mrtg] Install Error

Patrick Topping ptopping at aracnet.com
Mon Jul 26 19:02:32 MEST 1999

I have been trying to get MRTG 2.8.5 compiled and I keep running into this
error.  I am not sure what this means or if it even a problem.  Could
someone please give me some help on this error.  Thanks.

-Patrick

ptopping at helium
[/home/ptopping/mrtg-2.8.5]$ make
gcc -g -O2 -DGFORM_GD=gdImagePng -Wall -pedantic src/rateup.c -lm -lgd
-lpng -lz -o run/rateup
src/rateup.c: In function `diff':
src/rateup.c:728: warning: subscript has type `char'
src/rateup.c:730: warning: subscript has type `char'
src/rateup.c:757: warning: subscript has type `char'
/usr/local/bin/perl -0777 -pi -e 's@^#!\s*/\S*perl@#! /usr/local/bin/perl@'
run/cfgmaker run/cfgmaker_ip run/indexmaker run/mrtg
/usr/local/bin/perl -0777 -pi -e
's@(day|week|month|year|peri.)\.(png|gif)@$1.png at g' run/mrtg run/indexmaker