[mrtg] Daily Graph Displays...........

Javier Tan javier_tan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 11:59:47 MEST 1999

Hi all,

Been using MRTG 2.7.5 on my NT box..........Running beautifully I must say.
But I've a problem with the reporting format of the 'Daily' graphs.

It is displaying all the graphs:'Daily','Weekly','Monthly','Yearly' graphs.
But they are all on the same page(HTML) for a single specified
router...........to put it bluntly, one page for one router.

Is there a way to display,on a single page,'Daily' graphs ( with the
"Suppress[_]:" option included )of different routers ??

I've tried looking into the perl file "mrtg", since that is the one that's
generating the HTML page, but to not avail.

Perhaps you gurus can help me out on this ?? I'm not a 'Perl' guy.

a Million Thanks in Advance !!!!

Regards,
Javier Tan
Network Support