[mrtg] Re: Disk Drive Size

Charles Gillanders charles at toucan.ie
Tue Jul 27 11:11:31 MEST 1999

I have similar problems to you regarding the maxbytes value that I just
can't figure out,
it seems as if maxbytes has been defined in mrtg as an integer and won't set
any higher than maxint which on my system is approx 4Gig.

I have got something that seems to make the value show up as Gigabytes on
the graph and the stats lines. I use the following specifications in my conf
file, I kinda worked these out by trial and error so don't quote me on any
of them.

Options[Skellig.Disk]: gauge,integer,noinfo
Kilo[Skellig.Disk]:1024
ShortLegend[Skellig.Disk]: Bytes
MaxBytes1[Skellig.Disk]: 3815
MaxBytes2[Skellig.Disk]: 52097
kMG[Skellig.Disk]: ,,M,G

If you find a better solution or find one to the maxbytes problem I would
love to know.

Thanks,

Charles