[mrtg] Re: my average is 0%, why?

Starkweather, Mike mike.starkweather at anheuser-busch.com
Tue Jul 27 20:33:45 MEST 1999

Marco,

I don't see anything wrong with your CFG file.  Your LOG file seems to be pretty
current, so it is being updated.  However, the data only goes back about 27
days.  It looks like something might have happened to the log files back then,
or maybe something got renamed or renumbered, or an interface changed.

However, with 27 days of data there should be data on every graph.  Try deleting
all the GIFs for one of the interfaces and let MRTG rebuild them on the next
run.  Then take a look.

Mike Starkweather