[mrtg] data recovery after target ID changes

Eddie E. Lewis eel at mail.newf.com
Tue Jul 27 21:46:26 MEST 1999

I have recently had some target ID changes after installating a new
board in a Cisco 3620.  I want to be able to keep my old "valid" data in
the newly generated graphs.  Since the target IDs changed on some of the
interfaces, how do I manage that?

My new graphs with the new targets start today of course..  I want to
prepend the old data to the graph to retain my historical data!

Any ideas?

Thanx,

eddie

Eddie E. Lewis                         email:  eel at newf.com
New Frontier Consulting, Inc.   Voice:  (713) 995-4778 x101
9301 SW FWY, Suite 465       Fax:    (281) 754-9170
Houston, TX.  77074               WWW:    http:/www.newf.com