[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Memory and CPU on a Cisco

Tim Kennedy sugarat at thunderhold.sugarat.net
Wed Jul 28 17:04:36 MEST 1999

You could, but the resuts would be meaningless.
If you have a system, with a load of 2, and 128MB used memory,
then you would have 2 and 128000000 on the same graph.
You would probably never see the line for cpu.

Best to leave them on seperate graphs.  You could however, add them to
the same page, so you could see them both at the same time.

-Tim

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Duncan Browne wrote:

> Can someone tell me if its possible to combine processor and memory
> utilization
> on the one mrtg graph and how its done? I am currently running just cpu on
> its own.
>

> Thanx,

>   Duncan Browne
>   Network Engineer
>   UUNet Australia / OzEmail Ltd
>   e-mail: dunbro at int.ozemail.com.au

Timothy Kennedy
sugarat.net, Network Management Resources
http://www.sugarat.net