[mrtg] interface webpages

Ronnie Tootle ronnie.tootle at nrlssc.navy.mil
Tue Jul 27 10:46:45 MEST 1999

I am using MRTG 2.8.6 monitoring Cisco Routers and catalyst switches,
however when the interface webpages were generated not all of the
interfaces were created. The switches have 16 ports but mrtg did not create
the webpages for all ports, it only created the ones that were online when
cfgmaker was run. How do I get all the interfaces generated even if they
are shutdown or not online?

BTW, I tried to motify the mrtg.cfg.ok  and the mrtg.cfg files, and re-ran
cfgmaker but nothing worked.

thanks in advance
Ronnie Tootle
Sverdrup Technology, Inc.