[mrtg] Error with rateup

djoy at ca.ibm.com djoy at ca.ibm.com
Wed Jul 28 20:17:10 MEST 1999

Hi.  I have just installed mrtg 2.8.6.  I am also using these versions for the
support programs:

gd-1_6_2.tar      libpng-1_0_3.tar  perl5.005_03

I'm running under AIX ver rs6000-ibm-aix4.3.2.0.

I get the following message everytime I try running mrtg.  I don't think this is
 a problem with
the device being queried as the result is same with different vendors devices.
Any ideas?:

PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 11
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router 'r1'
 code was 139, retcode was A system call received a parameter that is not valid.
. If this happens all the time,
 you should probably investigate the cause. :-)