[mrtg] Re: Available OIDs for NT

Khurram Farhan Hassan khassan at aster.com.pk
Wed Jul 28 22:22:44 MEST 1999

Hi,

Thanks for your help, but I am having trouble generating exchange.mib. The
mib file or the ini file doesn't contain any data on Internet Mail Service
(IMS), even though it is running. Fortunately, I have the mib containing IMS
stuff and I followed your procedure to install it into NT. I can snmpget
OIDs for mta and mta-connections, but any OID for IMS generates an error. I
can monitor the IMS stats using Performance Monitor, but I can't get it
through SNMP.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Khurram,