[mrtg] Re: "cricket" - a util similar to MRTG

Scott Steeves steevess at shore.net
Fri Jul 30 01:55:33 MEST 1999

>I heard of a utility similar to MRTG called "cricket" but
>have not been able to locate some information about it. Does
>anyone have any information on it?

   Cricket is a front end to RRDTool. The pair (I think) make up a
package that is similar to MRTG. RRDTool collects the data and
Cricket graphs it. I think. (Anybody please correct me.)

   RRDTool was also written by Tobias Oetiker and can be found at
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/. Cricket's page is
at http://www.munitions.com/~jra/cricket/.