[mrtg] Re: "cricket" - a util similar to MRTG

Richard Letts richard-mrtg at illuin.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 11:21:03 MEST 1999

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Ryan Conolley wrote:

> I heard of a utility similar to MRTG called "cricket" but have not
> been able to locate some information about it. Does anyone have any
> information on it?

	http://www.munitions.com/~jra/cricket

you can see some graphs at my former place of work:
	http://network.ais.salford.ac.uk/

the latest version runs under mod_perl and so is much quicker at starting
up.

RjL
The problems of the world    ||  Fax:   +44 870 0521198
can't be solved by fixing    ||  Email: richard at illuin.demon.co.uk
the working -- C. Daniluk    ||  Phone: +44 385 275 394