[mrtg] Re: MRTG Dies after Re-Boot

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Wed Nov 3 14:04:22 MET 1999

Depends upon how you got MRTG polling every 5 minutes to being with.  If you
are using a batch file that is running in a CMD session you have to log in.
If you are using Jason Levine's MSU service, make sure the service is set to
start automatically (in Control Panel/Services).

HTH,

Ken

Ken Stieers
Lan Administrator