[mrtg] Re: AS5300

Quan Nguyen quan at vortex.cc.mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 3 15:16:28 MET 1999

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, ##Stephen T. Broyles## wrote:

> So if I want to monitor all the modem on one box, what would the OID look
> like? Again any help would be appreciated.

I just checked the CISCO-MODEM-MGMT-MIB and there doesn't seem to have
a MIB variable for all the modem on one box. You could have MRTG to
sum up all values from each modem but that would be tedious if you
have a large amount of modem in the box. Best bet is to write a
script that does an snmpwalk and pass the sum back to MRTG.

Quan,

-------------Quan Nguyen-------------McGill UNIVERSITY---------------
   -o        Voice   (514)398-3709   Computing Center (Burnside Hall)
    ()///    FAX     (514)398-6876   805 Sherbrooke St West, Rm 222
             quan at CC.McGill.CA       Montreal, Quebec H3A 2K6