[mrtg] Re: cnfgmaker error

Javier Tan javier_tan at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 03:44:22 MET 1999

Hi Hasan,

Think you should include BER.pm ( it comes with MRTG when you first
installed it ) in the directories shown in your error.

If it still doesn't work, think you'll need a higher version of PERL.
It should work with build 5.003......not too sure with the build number
though.

I'm running on 2.7.5.......it runs fine with my version of ActivePerl.

HTH
Javier Tan
Network Support.