[mrtg] HELP ... Monitoring FORE ASX-200BX

Leite, Keith Keith.Leite at GDGSC.COM
Wed Nov 10 15:21:01 MET 1999

	Hi Folks,

	We have just setup a development ATM network and would like to graph
statistics
	from the Fore ASX-200BX ATM switches. Currently I am running MRTG
2.8.9 and
	I ran cfgmaker on the ATM switch, I want to monitor the DS1 and ATM
interfaces
	if possible. Attached is a sample of the config file that I received
running cfgmaker.

	 <<b80atm.cfg>>

	If you look at my config it looks like the only interface that came
up was E10 ....

	Any help and or sample config files would be greatly appreciated

	Thanks

    Keith ...
                  Information Technology- Network Operations
                              Keith.Leite at GDGSC.Com
                 " We're the guys that make the NET * WORK "

-- Type: application/octet-stream