[mrtg] UCD-snmpd / multiple MIBs

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Wed Nov 10 17:55:37 MET 1999

For anyone running UCD snmpd.

I've read over the manuals, and the FAQs based on UCD snmpd's package, but
here is my problem.  I don't know which MIB file to read in.  I've tried
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.txt, and UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt.  the host-resources-mib.txt
file compiles properly so that I can read the OIDs, but they all come up
empty. ucd-snmp-mib.txt doesn't compile at all.

I'm using UCD-snmp version:  4.0.1  and I want to monitor disk/memory/cpu
stats  I can read through the MIB file, but when I try to specify it, it
craps out on me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Joey Officer
Systems Analysts
Quality Publishing, Inc.
281-362-7141 x106 -Work