[mrtg] IPCHAINS .. the OID stuff? Mrtg configmaker?

Web Master wwwadmin at wizard.ca
Fri Nov 12 22:18:51 MET 1999

Okay, I have redone and redone my IPCHAINS scripts..
I get byte counters reporting in /proc/net/ip_fwchains
however,  snmpd -xL reports no traffic at all on any chain.
snmpd is running as snmpd -A -f
but configmaker keeps making a config for all the virtual interefaces.
They get no traffic reported there either, using either snmpd with the
-A option or not.
configmaker never even makes the chains as seperate reports, only the
virutal IP's (again, they show no trafffic)

Linux 2.2.0