[mrtg] Network conf. changes ==> MRTG is messed up!!!

Arnellos Argyris arar at aegean.gr
Mon Nov 15 10:44:01 MET 1999

Hello everybody,

I have posted this question several times before, but I will give it one
more shot.

We are a very large and extended network, which changes its configuration
EVERY day.

We are monitoring a great number of services with MRTG, so it is very useful
to us.

Unfortunately, we have to reconfigure it every time we change something.

We would like to ask if there is anything  (add-on, some private scripts),
so that MRTG will automatically understand the change
and be auto reconfigured!!!

Thanks In Advance

Argiris