[mrtg] df2mr.pl script issues

Daniel Curry dcurry at dollar.com
Tue Nov 16 19:49:25 MET 1999

I am having problems with script df2mr.  Below is the error message I am
getting back.  I have setup rsh between these 2 machines, included full
path, the file is executable. I am stumped.  ANy ideas or help would be
greatly appreciated.

Can't open perl script "/usr/users/dcurry/df2mr.pl": No such file or
directory
Could not get any data from external command 'perl
/usr/users/dcurry/df2mr.pl -u /usr'
Maybe the external command did not even start. (Illegal seek)

Thanks,

Daniel Curry