[mrtg] MRTG, NT SNMP And Errors.

James Liakos JLiakos at Blackwoods.com.au
Wed Nov 17 10:29:04 MET 1999

Hi all.

I am having some extreme diffuculty with getting MRTG to poll a NT Machine
to get stats on MEM and CPU.
It was working on this box AND I can still get Network Card Stats.
I have tried removing SNMP Service Re installed SP5 and put snmp back on and
then ran the PERFM.BAT file but to no avail....
If anybody knows the answer or can kick me in the right direction it would
be GREATLY Appreciated....
( I have even shutdown the snmp service and then deleted
%systemroot%\system32\mib.*  and perfm.dll and perfm.ini and in the reg
deleted the relevant key)
One last thing I am shipping this maching overseas at the end of the week so
I need to get this things working by then.

Thankyou all.

Thanks

James Liakos
Network Administrator
PH:(02) 9203 0254
J. Blackwood & Son Limited
Smithfield N.S.W
Australia

"This transmission or any part of it is intended solely for the named
addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally   privileged
information.
 The copying or distribution by any person other than the named address is
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please call us
on (02) 9203-0254 or return by mail or reply E-mail to sender."