[mrtg] New to list, with something hopfully useful.

David Thornton drthornt at quadratic.net
Wed Nov 17 01:48:42 MET 1999

SO I see some people have asked questions about talking to cisco machines.

I have worked on this and that and found this to be useful:

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/

under supportlist they list the model and what MIBs it supports complete
with cios version reference.

it's Very helpful.

However I still have a question.

I am also playing with sub interfaces and can't find any way to get in/out
from isl channels.

anyone got a good Idea (save creating an expect script to telnet in)?

david