[mrtg] Re: problems with disk/cpu data collections

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Thu Nov 18 19:29:19 MET 1999

Daniel,

We need to know which script you are running and what the cfg file looks
like for this sections that call this script.  Just off of the top of my
head, my guess is that you need to use the "gauge" option (look for the
Options[] section in config.html).  You need "gauge" when the script is
returning data that doesn't need a difference from the last poll calculated
and doesn't need to be divided by time.

HTH,

Ken

Ken Stieers