[mrtg] Re: problems with disk/cpu data collections

Brian Byrnes brian at insnet.com
Thu Nov 18 20:09:00 MET 1999

I am having the same problem with my getdisk.  I can copy and paste the
exact line from my config:

Target[ns1root]: '/home/httpd/html/mrtg/getdisk.pl ns1 1'
then I paste:
/home/httpd/html/mrtg/getdisk.pl ns1 1
and get good info.

If I run the script, I get nothing but a blank graph, and no errors.

Brian