[mrtg] problems with disk/cpu data collections

Daniel Curry dcurry at dollar.com
Thu Nov 18 19:15:41 MET 1999

Hello all.

I have looked through the archives and am not finding much help in the
problems I am having.

an example is that when I test run a script I get accurate information
back.
When I let mrtg call or execute the script, the log files show no data.

Am I doing something wrong?  If so what?  Other scripts are working
fine.

I have read the docs from the contrib dir where I got these scripts from
and am finding nothing there to describe my issues.

Any and all help will be treated with great reverence.

Thanks

Daniel Curry