[mrtg] Re: ucd-snmp and CPU Load Average (RH6.1)

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Fri Nov 19 22:51:06 MET 1999

I had a similar problem when I was monitoring CMU and had to switch to UCD.
If I remember correctly, the value that UCD returns requires that you add
the gauge option to the MRTG config file. Something else to try is to do an
SNMPGET on the oid for CPU load and see what the value returned is, make
sure you are getting proper numbers.  Lastly, please post a snip of your
config file so we can poke at it as well...

Joey Officer
Systems Analysts
Quality Publishing, Inc.
281-362-7141 x106 -Work
jofficer at insidehouston.org

| no matter where you go, there you are |
|          --buckaroo banzai            |