[mrtg] Re: ucd-snmp and CPU Load Average (RH6.1)

Ambrose Chiu achiu at gibraltarsolutions.com
Fri Nov 19 22:58:32 MET 1999

I have tried doing an snmpget on .1.3.6.1.2.1.25.3.3.1.2 OID and got a
"nosuch name" error. However when I snmpwalk of .1.3.6.1.2.1.25.3.3.1
(take out the 2) and I get the variable name for .1.3.6.1.2.1.25.3.3.1.2
OID. I am running Redhat 6.0 with UCD if that might be the difference!!

Ambrose Chiu
Linux System Analyst
Gibraltar Solutions Inc.