[mrtg] Re: using RRD Tool

Matija Grabnar Matija.Grabnar at arnes.si
Tue Nov 23 09:59:02 MET 1999

> Can I use 14all.cgi to read multiple config files and still give me a
> listing? or do I need a seperate 14all.cgi for each of them?
I used a simple trick: set the configuration file name in 14all.cgi to "",
so 14all.cgi will derive the name of the configuration file from it's own
name. Then, for each configuration file, make a symbolic link with the
name of that file (but with a .cgi extension) pointing to 14all.cgi.

Of course, that means you have to set FollowSymLinks for your CGI directory.

--
"My name is Not Important. Not to friends.
    But you can call me mr. Important"  - Not J. Important
Matija.Grabnar at arnes.si