[mrtg] Multiple CPU systems

Daniel Curry dcurry at dollar.com
Tue Nov 23 20:39:55 MET 1999

Hey gang,
	I'm using the cpuinfo script included in the contrib directory with
great success.  Many thanks go out to the author of the script.  I do
have a couple of questions, though.  All my servers have multiple CPU's
at least 2 and as many as 16.  Does anyone know of a way to separate
each cpu into its own chart?  We are using Digital (Compaq) Alpha 4100
and 8400 servers running Digital Unix 4.0d.  Thanks

Daniel Curry