[mrtg] Adding livingston mibs to snmpget

Leif Neland leifn at neland.dk
Sat Nov 27 10:12:59 MET 1999

Slightly offtopic, but I guess there must be somebody fluent in smtp
here...

I would like snmpwalk to display the names instead of just the numbers for
the oid's in my Livingston/Lucent PM2/3's, so I went to
www.livingston.com, and got le38.mib and le42.mib.

I put both in /usr/local/share/snmp where a lot of other mib's were.

snmpwalk must be reading them, because it complained about dual definition
of livingston enterprice, so I removed le42.mib; I don't have a pm4...

But I still just get numbers...