[mrtg] USR TOTALswitch

Steve Witucke steve+mrtg at iosys.net
Tue Nov 30 20:55:51 MET 1999

Has anyone ever used MRTG to monitor a USR TOTALswitch? If so does anyone know
why the only port that sends back data is the internal port (port 33)?

Maybe this is a problem that is not uncommon to other devices as well, but it
would be nice to monitor a few of the 32 ports for traffic.

Any input would be appreciated.