[mrtg] Re: Mibs

Armen S. Minassian armis at sci.am
Fri Oct 1 07:42:26 MEST 1999

Many OID's can be obtained from a MIB database.
A helpful MIB database browser can be found at
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/cgi-bin/sbrowser.cgi although I dont know how
reliable or how long that source will be maintained.

And very many MIBs is inside Scotty package.

http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/ibr/projects/nm/scotty/tcl+snmp.html
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~schoenw/scotty/

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Jeffrey Osborne's Lists wrote:

> Can someone point me to a web page or software package that converts the
> mibs from there string names to the numbers.
>

> --

Regards,
Armen