[mrtg] Re: Locale in MRTG 2.8.8

Morten S. Nielsen msn at ipt.dtu.dk
Fri Oct 1 13:53:56 MEST 1999

I'm trying to debug it now

Are there anyone else using the localized versions at all?

I'm currently trying to fix rateup/RRDtool to enable use of truetype fonts
so we may get strange letters (eg. æøå) on the graphics too. So far I'm
able to print full iso-8859-1 in any font eg. chinese letters on the
png's :-) but nothing's automated yet... Of course this also makes the
programs dependant on having the freetype lib's, and the freetype project
is having problems with patents at the moment.

Again beware of software patents! Fight back!

Servicepack SR12 for NT. Available at www.linux.org

--    Morten S. Nielsen    mailto:msn at ipt.dtu.dk
--
--  |   Linux - the choice of a GNU generation   |
--  |      Skaane Sjaelland Linux User Group     |