[mrtg] NT4 SP5 German

Philipp Kunz phil.kunz at ins-group.ch
Mon Oct 4 09:21:56 MEST 1999

Hi all,

I think I have to put my question again in the mailing list. Maybe I explained it wrong the first time.

The problem I have is:

I have a machine with NT4 german, running.

With this machine I cannot get the scheduler "fiveminute" running.
Once the fiveminute.zip has been extracted, there exists a few files of it in the directory \mrtg-2.8.6.
One of the file called "2.bat" has the statement: at %1 /every:m,t,w,th,f,s,su "%2".
The parameters m,t,w,th,f,s,su stands for the week-days, which are understand by the system to run then.

Who knows how the days have to be written for a german NT4 machine?

Any help is very welcome.

Thanks and kind regards to all.

Philipp Kunz
INS Engineering & Consulting AG