[mrtg] Re: Need Help with Mibs

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Mon Oct 4 13:50:39 MEST 1999

Evan,

1. Put your mib file in a directory on the machine running MRTG
2. Put the following line at the top of your cfg files (once each cfg file):
	LoadMIBs: <full path to mib file>

If you want to load more than one, then add them on the same line, comma
delimited.

Someplace in the archives there is a message I wrote explaining how to read
a mib.  If I find the referece, I'll post it to the list.

Ken