[mrtg] Re: Graph output when node is down?

Matt Connley MConnley at GiantStep.com
Tue Oct 5 15:54:22 MEST 1999

Mike:

My understanding is that when MRTG can not contact the deviec you're
monitoring, it keeps plotting the same point on the graph.  Someone correct
me if I'm wrong...

Matt Connley
Hosting Operations Coordinator
Giant Step Productions