[mrtg] Re: Math problem: sum is not equal to the parts

Rod Oliver roliver at flash.a2000.nl
Wed Oct 6 20:57:02 MEST 1999

My apologies for sending out inconsistant graphs.

In the meantime I have increased MaxBytes by alot more than the 189Mb (E3
34Mb + STM1 155Mb) on the combined object and added an equivalently high
AbsMax as well - both to 123626250 for testing while leaving the combinded
target on the other side and individual interface targets on both sides of
the link alone. I also tried using the IP addresses of the individual
interfaces for the combined target instead of the interface instances. These
changes din't alter the strange pattern. I attach the results with greater
care. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Rod Oliver
network operations
chello broadband nv