[mrtg] Re: SNMP Temp devices

Bob Dozier rwdozier at apex2000.net
Thu Oct 7 17:23:05 MEST 1999

I am monitoring many temperatures with the device found here:

http://www.spiderplant.com/hlt/software/index.html

It doesn't do SNMP, but I have tweaked the spork.exe (they include the
'C' source code) to have it output MRTG data. The HLT is very economical
for monitoring many temperature probes.

I am no 'C' programmer, but I got it working and I may consider offering
the source code if someone wants it.

Hope this helps.

Bob Dozier                                     rwdozier at apex2000.net
Apex 2000 Internet Services Corporation        Phone: (915) 570-1676