[mrtg] IconDir option

Lionel Billiet lionel.billiet at upmf-grenoble.fr
Fri Oct 8 16:25:48 MEST 1999

I store my main MRTG files in c:\Progra~1\Apache\htdocs\mrtg
with the WorkDir: c:\Progra~1\Apache\htdocs\mrtg option.

I have placed the mrtg-l.gif, mrtg-m.gif and mrtg-r.gif files in the
same directory.

The main MRTG pages looks good.

Now I want to store some graphs in a sub-directory.
I use the Directory[xxx]:SubDirName option.

The files are created in this directory, but I can't see the 3 gif
files on the bottom of these pages.

I have added the IconDir: c:\Progra~1\Apache\htdocs\mrtg option at
the beginning of my mrtg.cfg file, but I still can't see the gifs
images on these pages!

If I manualy copy these files in the sub-dir, everything is perfect.

Is it a bug, or do I make a mistake somewhere?

 _
|_| #  #  |\    Lionel BILLIET
          | \   Centre de Ressources Informatiques
 #  #  #  | |   Universite Pierre Mendes-France
          | |   151, rue des Universites - 38400 St Martin d'Heres
 #  #     | /   adresse postale: B.P. 47 - 38040 Grenoble Cedex 9
__________|/    tel.: (33) 04 76 82 59 10      fax: (33) 04 76 82 83 13
\________/      Web: http://www.upmf-grenoble