[mrtg] MRTG executable error at line 56

System systems at gulfnetksa.com
Wed Oct 13 14:09:44 MEST 1999

I have installed mrtg-2.8.8 version with perl file APi520e.exe. After getting the SNMP info from the community on our router I configured the mrtg.cfg file. When I am running the batch file for every five minutes I am getting an error:

ERROR: Can't find location of mrtg executable
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at mrtg line 56.

I am getting this error. I have installed previously mrtg-2.7.2 version on a different win 98 PC and it was working fine. So I tried the same version on my new win 98 PC but it is not working.

Can anybody help.

Regards,
Farman Mohammad Khan.