[mrtg] Re: Shiva Lanrover

Henry Steinhauer H1STEINH at hewitt.com
Thu Oct 14 17:41:54 MEST 1999

There was a person who has setup a Web site with FAQ on MRTG.

Where is that person now ?  Where is the site ?

Do they have anything on the Shiva LanRover ?

What are people monitoring with the Shiva LanRover ?

How do you seperate out the ISDN and non-ISDN connections ?

Any examples of Configuration files would be appreciated.

Thanks -

Henry Steinhauer -  h1steinh at hewitt.com