[mrtg] Re: snmpget linux command and Cisco router

kikino su sardu kikino at box1.tin.it
Tue Oct 19 16:54:22 MEST 1999

Thank's to all,
I made a mistake; there is a snmpwalk linux command to retreive any
information.

I need a summary of this information , for example:

2VIP2 R5K controller (1 FastEthernet)(2 POS)(4 Ethernet)
1 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
2 Packet over SONET network interface(s)
4 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
an so on

is there a particular configuration to retreive it using a snmpwalk command?
 thank 's in advance
 kikino su sardu