[mrtg] Re: How to Install MIB on NT

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Tue Oct 19 18:01:45 MEST 1999

Phil,

What do you mean by "install a MIB file on an NT 4.0 box" ?  If you mean you
want NT to respond to SNMP queries with something more than the system
objects get the PERFM.ZIP file from ftp://ftp.shellserv.com and the NT4
Reskit docs.  PERFM.Zip adds several objects for your monitoring pleasure,
the Reskit has the docs that PERFM.ZIP was built.  If you need to add
objects to the server that aren't in PERFM.ZIP, take a look at the list
archive and find a message I posted to the list on 7/28/99 that explains how
to do it.   Someone has it posted on a web site as well, but I can never
remember where.

HTH,

Ken