[mrtg] Re: Threshold Checking

SCHAAF PETER Peter.Schaaf at icp.siemens.be
Thu Oct 21 16:10:25 MEST 1999

Interesting how you work. Specially your utilisation web page. It's true,
with such an implementation
it makes no sense to limit.
My threshold program is a snmptrap forwarded to a management console. This
is normally not a problem,
but it's via WAN. My intention is to reduce the WAN traffic and the console
messages.
By the way, it seems that MRTG is really used in the world!
Regards,
Peter.

Peter Schaaf
Support Center Engineer
Department ITS SC31 - Network/System/Application Management
International Support Center Brussels
 n.v.
Guido Gezellestraat 121 / Building 32/0
B-1654 Huizingen