[mrtg] Re: Interface Description

Neil Calvert ncalvert at cabletron.com
Sun Oct 24 22:17:23 MEST 1999

This is a somewhat off the wall suggestion, but MRTG automatically
creates *.ok files that list the ifDescr of each target it is monitoring
(in order to guard against devices reconfiguring without you noticing).
Perhaps you could run a script to parse this data into an html page?
Just a thought.

Neil