[mrtg] asking for MRTG config files for true64 Unix (digital Unix)
lele at mantegna.casaccia.enea.it
Thu Oct 28 15:56:35 MEST 1999
The following packeges
are very nice to get, keep and plot system & network info.
Plotting is automatically made on html pages ready to be served!
I installed them on my COMPAQ (DEC) Alphaserver 4100 running True64 unix (Digital
I'm looking for people already using the above tools and wishes to share
their MGRT configuration files for my machine.
I would like to monitor memory, swap, pct CPU usage and so on ....
Thank you very much
mail: AMB-GEM-CLIM ENEA Casaccia
I-00060 S.M. di Galeria (RM) ITALY
mailto:lele at mantegna.casaccia.enea.it
tel +39 06 30483366 fax +39 06 30483591
* This transmission was made possible by 100% recycled electrons.
What does a process need | /"\
to become a daemon ? | \v/
- a fork o---/!\---
| _/ \_
* Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user friendly.
It's just very particular about who it makes friends with.
* Computers are not intelligent, but they think they are.
* True programmers never die, they just branch to an odd address
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg