[mrtg] Re: as5300 MIB

John McKay jfmckay at monroe.net
Fri Oct 29 05:53:41 MEST 1999

total bandwidth is worthless...
you have 30 channels... of which n number of are being used.  is this
channelized or a pri... makes a different.
i have both t1 pri's (2) and channelized t1's (10) on 2 as5200's and 4
as5300's that i monitor... but again the total bandwidth doesn't count...
what matters is how may channels are active, and how many are free....
i have, and others have published their versions on how to do it...