[mrtg] Oggetto: Re: as5300 MIB

Giorgio Torassa gtorassa at wind.it
Fri Oct 29 12:18:06 MEST 1999

This is also a problem of mine. Now I know how many sync (modem) calls are
active.
Is it possible to know also how many sync (ISDN) calls are active ?

Thanks
Giorgio Torassa

"kikino su sardu" <kikino at box1.tin.it> il 29/10/99 08.40.16

      <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
cc:    (ccr: Giorgio Torassa/STC/ENEL/IT)
Oggetto:  [mrtg] Re: as5300 MIB

Hi Noel
I use this OID to monitor how manyasync port are active :

target[modem]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.47.1.1.6.0&.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.47.1.1.7.0:public at ip_or_hostname
The first OID monitor how many async port are in use and the second OID
monitor how async port are free.

You can see many OID's into the attach file.

Bye
kikino su sardu