[mrtg] Re: Timing
lsheldon at creighton.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:55:05 MEST 1999
> This is kinda off topic but sort of relevant - in the US, daylight
> saving time begins this weekend. I was wondering if anyone knows whether
> Redhat Linux 6.0 is daylight-savings aware? Or will I have to dash into
> work on Sunday to reconfigure system time so my MRTG polls aren't
> showing the wrong date? ;)
Dunno about Linux or Redhat Linux, but other unices are aware.
Do you have a file named "tztab" (I'd expect it to be /etc)?
If you do, I'll bet your system is aware.
- L. F. (Larry) Sheldon, Jr. -
. Unix Systems and Network Administration .
- Creighton University Computer Center-Old Gym -
. 2500 California Plaza .
- Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A. 68178 Two identifying characterstics -
. lsheldon at creighton.edu of System Administrators: .
- 402 280-2254 (work) Infallibility, and the ability to -
. 402 681-4726 (cellular) learn from their mistakes. .
- 402 332-4622 (residence) -
. http://www.creighton.edu/~lsheldon Adapted from Stephen Pinker .
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg